Restore Vision Herbal Tea
One Restore Vision Teabag contains the following 14 natural herbs which can benefit your vision.
(1) Goji berries can maintain vision because they contain high levels of healthy antioxidants, especially Zeaxanthin. Scientific studies have found that goji berries may reduce the risk of glaucoma and protect against retina degenerative diseases.
(2) Cassia seeds calm ascendant liver Yang and brighten the eyes. Expel wind-heat affecting the eyes, they also moisten the intestines, lower both blood pressure and serum cholesterol, relieve constipation.
(3) Mulberry leaves are highly nutritious. They are loaded with powerful plant compounds like polyphenol antioxidants as well as vitamin C, zinc, calcium, iron, potassium, phosphorous, and magnesium. These attributes may make them useful for protecting the retina function and fighting chronic degenerative eye diseases.
(4) Lotus leaves contain nutrients that decrease swelling, kill bacteria, reduce blood sugar, help the breakdown of fat, and protect the blood vessels. They improve the microcirculation of the whole body. Many degenerative eye disorders are caused by a lack of blood supply to the retina, therefore, it is important for these patients to improve their blood circulation and keep the blood flow to the eyes at a normal level.
(5) Raspberry has antioxidant and vasodilatory properties. It has been used as an herbal medicine for centuries. Studies have found the antioxidants and vasodilatory properties in raspberry reduce the risk of macular degeneration, cataract, glaucoma, and other eye diseases.
(6) Polygonatum sibiricum is one of the most important of all tonic herbs, according to the Taoist tradition, it tonifies Qi, nourishes Yin, fortifies the spleen, moistens the lungs, tonifies the kidney and clears the eyes. It has a very good effect on improving sleep quality.
(7) The root of kudzu vine has been used in Chinese medicine since at least 200 BC. It’s used to intervene in circulatory problems, increase microcirculation.
(8) Poria cocos cover meridians of heart, lung, spleen, and kidney. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that its key functions are percolating dampness and disinhibiting water, strengthening the spleen and stomach, and tranquilizing heart and soothe the nerves.
(9) Honeysuckles will clear heat in the body and reduce inflammation. It is considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in Chinese herbology.
(10) Gardenia has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties.
(11) Chinese yams are highly nutritious, can improve the eyesight, and your overall digestive health, can help weight loss and control the cholesterol levels. They have potent cancer-fighting properties, can strengthen your immune system, and may alleviate inflammation.
(12) Hawthorns are excellent for your eyes, they contain Vitamin A that maintains a healthier vision, and prevents cataract growth. Vitamin A upholds the growth of cells too.
(13) Black sesame generally acts as a stimulant in nourishing the eyes, it’s a good source of various nutrients, including flavonoid, phenolic antioxidants, omega-6 fatty acids, dietary fiber, and vitamins. Traditional Chinese Medicine considers a healthy liver to actually support the normal functioning of the eyes, as it claims that the liver supplies blood to the eyes. Black sesame protects the liver function effectively.
(14) Turmeric has amazing properties including anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-angiogenic. It inhibits inflammatory cytokines which can then benefit dry eye disease.
See more detail, please check www.restorevisionherbs.com